Creativity, art, quality, fun, attractive environment - what can be more interesting?
We invite you to come to the Jam Factory to share their views on opportunities, an offer to participate, share ideas, participate in workshops, learn new ways, communicate with the organizers, watch short films about changing spaces, gain inspiration, and just interesting and useful to spend time among creative people, who seek quality changes.
If you live in Pidzamche - come and tell us about your dreams.
If you are an artist, actor, director, designer or manager of culture or want to get involved - come and share your plans.
If you just interested, come and see.
10:00 - 15:00 workshops
- Secrets of handmade cartoons making: from drawing to "alive" pictures
- Workshop handmade candles-making: how to create a candle and decorate it with what we have at home.
- Weaving rugs with unnecessary things: what to do with things that are no longer needed, what useful we can make with them
- Unusual Birthday Gifts: craftsladies will share secrets of creative approach to manufacturing special handmade gift.
- Manufacture of chairs and furniture from scrap materials, "new life" of old furniture
15:00 - 20:00 Communication - Ideas to the Factory: we would like to hear your story that is related to the site of the former factory, we are ready to hear your ideas for a new content for this space.
Rotation of movies about changed urban and industrial spaces
15: 00-20: 00
HATNYEHRANNYA at Jam Factory - everyone can join in common performance and try yourself in the role of DJ and find out how to extract the sond from a computer, what is an analog synthesizer and a discover that absolutely every sound and almost every device can become part of a musical work
Sound recycling - an attempt to take a fresh look at the sound environment of the city - like using open software, turn aggressive urban sounding roar to the sound of euphonious fabric which can compose electroacoustic music.
20:00 - 22:00 - Screening dedicated to the Independence Day by Babylon 13